Forum

vegas11

Howardroupt | 05-04-2022

Магазин сантехники

Kevingit | 04-04-2022

магазин сантехники в киеве

vegas11

Howardroupt | 03-04-2022

Древнее предсказание нашли в Российской Федерации!!!

RusJairm | 01-04-2022

Выдающимся провидящим создан значение секретного пророчества которое относится Российской Федерации. В документах сказано что Русь поджидает три небольших войны, они будут трудные для граждан. В двух из трех войнах Русское государство отпразднует победу. Русское государство одержит большое величие, но через почти 100 лет после последней победы Русское государство развалится на 15 частей. Князь крупнейшей территории не примет это и по прошествии двадцати лет находясь на престоле, будет планировать мысли о восстановлении стран. Эта идея станет крахом для великого государства. В самом начале он присоединит море и именует это значащей победой, пройдет время он изъявит желание расширить сушу. Этот замысел принесет к ним только смерти, народ большой державы будут умирать за чужую землю, а для других стран Россия будет болезнью которую нужно выжечь. Только убийство царя спасти страну. Какой выбор сделает народ!!!

Старое предсказание было обнаружено на Кубане.

RusJairm | 30-03-2022

Известным старцем создан текст давнего пророчества касательно России. В надписях сказано что Россию поджидает три небольших войны, войны будут затратные для народа. В первых войнах Русское государство выйдет победителем. Россия получит истинное величие, но через более чем 50 лет после второй победы Русское государство распадается на несколько стран. Князь самой большой части не примет это и через двадцати лет находясь у власти, будет создавать решения о восстановлении территорий. Эта идея будет крахом для большой страны. В самом начале он присоединит морское пространство и обозначит это значащей победой, через 10 лет он возжелает захватить часть суши. Это принесет в их жизнь только смерть, граждане большой страны будут убиты на чужой земле, а для всего мира Российское государство будет заразой которую нужно изолировать. Только смерть князя спасти страну. Что предпримут люди?!

Donating Crypto to Ukraine

twiptglulata | 29-03-2022

<b>Support Ukrainian Army</b>
Special fundraising account at the National Bank of Ukraine to support the Armed Forces.

Come Back Alive: a Ukraine-based NGO, which helps Ukraine’s Armed Forces via technical assistance, supplying armor and medical equipment — donate (including Bitcoin).

Crypto Wallets supporting the National Police, the National Guard, the State Border Guard Service and the State Emergency Service of Ukraine:

<b>Ethereum</b> — 0x32b8b6fc046314dff1f3b1ee6daf1e46b762094d
<b>Bitcoin</b> — bc1qqt5qphz68wy5a0v46tp5uc9ulkuqvw56n3enlp

<b>Crypto wallets supporting Ukrainian Armed Forces: </b>

<b>BTC</b> — 15NpjeA6W9h1jvrM3piZZFDoxuSeGeamKK
<b>ETH and USDT (erc20)</b> — 0x32b8b6fc046314dff1f3b1ee6daf1e46b762094d

Individual perspective

Janetikmob | 28-03-2022

Each generation sees itself as completely different from the previous one, but in the end is about the same.
If I look at my own life, I see that I have often been wrong.
The same will happen to you at my age. Gain experience and make mistakes. And this is the meaning of existence.
Do not delude yourself that you are capable of being perfect - this is not real.
Strengthen your spirit, your will, so that when a test happens, you find the strength to accept it like a real man.
Do not let yourself be fooled by obvious facts and ringing phrases.
Travel, explore the world, meet people, work on something that interests you, give a heart, do stupid things, but do it with passion.
The most valuable thing is to live life brightly.
Perhaps there is more than one life waiting for you. But to get them, you need to spend this life entirely. Take everything you can from life.
Beware of a sad fate.

Old Man's Wisdom

Janetikmob | 28-03-2022

Each generation considers itself entirely different from the previous one, but in the end is almost the same.
If I look at my life, I see that I made mistakes all the time.
The same will happen to you at my age. Gain experience and make mistakes. And this is the meaning of existence.
Do not delude yourself that you are capable of being perfect - it is impossible.
Strengthen your spirit, your will, so that when a test happens, you can meet it like a real man.
Do not allow yourself to be deceived by obvious facts and noisy phrases.
Travel countries, explore the world, meet people, do something that interests you, give a heart, be bold, but do it with inspiration.
The most valuable thing is to live life vividly.
There is probably more than one life waiting for all of us. But to get them, you need to exhaust this life to the end. Take everything you can from life.
Beware of sad fate.

Hallo

DanielAmime | 24-03-2022

Aloha, makemake wau e?ike i kau kumuku?ai.

ballgown wedding dresses

Craignah | 24-03-2022

Fellow visitors shall be positively shocked by your unforgettable sense of style. Cooler temperatures don't imply you should fully cowl up. This crepe costume is simply as sultry as it's weather-appropriate thanks to its long sleeves and sky-high leg slit. And, if you 're always one step ahead of the trends, you may adore its of-the-moment sq. neckline. Look costly with out spending a fortune in this olive gown that's filled with movement.

<< 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 >>

Nieuw bericht